11 thoughts on “A day at the “office”

1. rangewriter says:

You have whetted my appetite and I’m hungry for more. Welcome to WordPress.

2. Danielle says:

Congratulations! What SORT of writer? Sounds like fun to me!

3. corzgalore says:

LUCKY!
    Welcome to WordPress.

4. RRAlexander says:

Kana,

Thanks for letting me know you’re here. I took a quick look around and will come back. My motorcycle riding group will meet in a couple hours, so my time is limited this morning. I have to clean the bugs off my chaps (among other tasks), since I didn’t do that when I returned from a solo trip to the Lava Beds in August.

RR Alexander

5. ourOnlinecity says:

1++

6. clownonfire says:

Kana,
    I had to go back and welcome you officially. Ain’t I just the kindest thing?
    Le Clown

We’ve come a long way, Baby! ;)

1. clownonfire says:

Kana,
        You’re fucking awesome.
        Le Clown

I’m fucking grateful to my Readers! :) Back when I wrote this first micro-post, I expected to have exactly THREE: Mom, Dad, & Husband. The thing seems to have grown just a little beyond that… And I LOVE the interaction. Keeps my writing-batteries charged… :)

1. clownonfire says:

Kana,
            Engaging content will go a long way, Kana. And there’s a great deal of it on your blog. I’m sure Mom, Dad and Hubby are proud.
            Le Clown

Well… Hubby encourages me to write instead of going to (what I would call) a “real job”… And never intimates that it’s NOT a real job… And hands out cards with my blog-address to anyone who talks to him for more than a couple minutes… So I guess that’s a YES. :)