My husband Keoni & our son Kapena, working together in our restaurant kitchen

My husband Keoni & our son Kapena, working together in our restaurant kitchen

I know, I know… You’ve been wondering what on earth has happened to me. The short (and joyful!) answer is that we’ve been entirely absorbed in the first month’s business at our new restaurant, Kana Girl’s Hawai’ian BBQ. We’re settling into a good rhythm now, and I’m once again finding a little time to write.  So for now I’ll share the inaugural post on our “Hawai’ian BBQ Blog.”  Aloha!  :)  ~Kana

Hawai’ian BBQ Blog

18 thoughts on “Introducing: “Hawai’ian BBQ Blog”

1. Payal Aneja says:

Will wait for the opening :)

2. Congrats! So happy for you guys!

3. Yey! I’ve been wondering where you’ve been at. Glad to hear things are taking off for you. :-)

4. El Guapo says:

CONGRATULATIONS!

Figured that’s where you were. Hope all the major kinks have been ironed out and the food, fun, and customers, are flowing freely!

I figured you were busy with the new restaurant. The food looks delicious.

7. Phil Gayle_For Singles and Couples says:

It’s always good news to hear that business owners are busy.
    Congratulations on the continues success of your family business.
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend. :)

8. Congrats! I just came back from Hawaii and am eager to get back there for a visit again!

9. CONGRATULATIONS! Gotta go, gotta go read a blog about a BBQ joint!!!

10. camsgranny says:

AWESOME!!! Congratulations!!!

11. jannatwrites says:

That’s great! I’m so happy you’re making the restaurant dream happen again. I wish you much success! (That was a great mini-dissertation on mac salad, by the way :))

12. Sandy Sue says:

I didn’t remember that you’d opened your restaurant–leafed through old posts to find a teeny reference to it. Holy Crap! That’s back-breaking, joyous work! All my good juju is zipping your way for a huge success.

13. Glad you’re back. Hope the restaurant SOARS!!

Sent from my iPhone

14. hawynqt3 says:

this picture is priceless! i am so proud of My Tylah boys! Ke akua has big plans for us! xoxoxo

15. LadyBlueRose's Thoughts Into Words says:

Very Cool and Congratulations…
    Take Care…
    )0(
    ladyblue

16. El Guapo says:

Long time no hear (here or on the BB blog).
    Hope all is well!

17. Nerdy Woman says:

I miss reading you! Hope the writing bug bites you again soon.

18. This is awesome, I wondered why I hadn’t read anything from you for awhile! I wish you great success.