I’ve been suffering from PMS: Parked Motorcycle Syndrome. With a record-breaking amount of snow on the ground, Boise has not been “bike-friendly” since November, and Jon and I both have been itching to get back on two wheels.
We’re finally having a thaw this week, and we’ve been watching the snow recede with ONE question in mind: when can we safely bring out the bike?! I’m actually optimistic that we might get to celebrate our anniversary (lucky 13th) with a RIDE. On that note, here’s today’s list: T-shirt sayings, the Biker Edition…
- Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.
- You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist’s office.
- Traveling in a car is like watching a film. Riding a motorcycle is like starring in it.
- Bikers have more fun than people.
- Biker hair, don’t care.
- Some do drugs, some pop bottles; we solve our problems with wide open throttles.
- Forget glass slippers. This princess wears motorcycle boots.
- When life throws you a curve, lean into it.
- Matching all your gear to your bike? You’re not a biker. You, Sir, are a Power Ranger.
- Bikers don’t go gray. We turn chrome.
- Therapy is expensive. Wind is cheap.
- If money can’t buy happiness, explain motorcycles.
- I’m only one bike ride away from a good mood.
- Does this bike make my butt look fast?
- My husband is the hottest biker I know!