Here I am, pimping freelance work again.. We are still in need of WRITERS at Quality Communication Solutions (see Call for WRITERS! for the details). QCS’s C.E.O. Steve Brown asked me to let you know that we are also in need of at least one excellent Freelance Proofreader/Editor/Compiler/Submitter, whose duties will include:
- Proofreading – this entails a complete grammar/spell/spacing check and verification of placement of all required keywords.
- Editing – very minor editing to include reading entire article watching for proper use of English syntax and flow. Major changes go back to original writer.
- Compiling – if multiple articles are required to fill an order (2 or more) they will be compiled together in a zip file or as instructed for processing.
- Submission – All articles or batches of articles will be submitted either directly to QCS or destinations as specifically instructed.
- Daily Process Reporting – you will be required to submit a daily report of articles processed.