Time for another little list! I used to love the idea of a turtle carrying its “home” on its back, and I love the same thing about portability-of-home now that I’m living in an RV! For those of us who can travel with our homes on our backs (or towed behind a truck, anyway), the whole world can be our backyard… Here are some RV bumper-sticker thoughts that appeal…
- Home is where you park it!
- Don’t tailgate or I’ll flush
- This is how we roll!
- We may be lost, but we’re making good time…
- If you lived in your car, you’d be home right now
- Mobile Beach House
- Think Big, Live Small
- we never get lost…We just find new places we have never seen before.
We don’t have a schedule and we’re sticking to it.
- My lifestyle is a lot more fun than your vacation.
- My way AND the highway!
- Footloose and foundation-free
- Collect Memories, not Things
- No matter where we are, we’re always home
- Home: Don’t leave home without it
And my favorite…
- Small House, Big Yard!
(I like to decorate with duct tape. Look what I just found!)