I’m not just a procrastinator; I’m also a total klutz. Some years back,my coworkers actually gave me a t-shirt that said “I do all my own stunts” after I fell UP an escalator at a professional conference. Yup, and that’s me Sober…
That awkward moment when you try to do something dignified and fall over…
- May the road rise up to meet you to lessen the blow from smacking your face on the way down.
- I am why we can’t have nice things.
- That dirty look you give the sidewalk when you turn around after tripping over it…
- I’m the girl who will burst out laughing in dead silence at something that happened yesterday.
- I don’t trip. I do random gravity checks.
- The awkward moment when you pull the covers up and punch yourself in the face…
- It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
- I didn’t fall. The floor just needed a hug.
- Don’t follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.
- Lying on your back, texting, and dropping the phone on your face…
- Today I will be classy and elegant. Or I will spill coffee on my shirt and trip over things.
- Did I just fall? Nope, I attacked the floor backward with my awesome ninja skills.
- If there were an award for falling up stairs, I’d probably trip over it!
6 thoughts on “Put it on a T-shirt: Klutz Edition”
I may or may not have done several of those! :D
I just have no idea from where your klutz comes. None. 😉
Hmm, the strangest things are genetic!! ;)
What a great piece.
Last night, approaching 70, no broken bones but a great dream interrupted.
In the previous comment I forgot to mention I fell out of bed.
I charge this deletion to age, not stupidity.
I’m SO glad I’m not alone! I’ve thought more than once that I should have kept the “toddler” bed-rails after my kids were done with them! ;)