You know what? I’ll write this one later.
No wait, come back—I’m just kidding!
I’m a terrible procrastinator, have been for as long as I can remember… I’m noticing that a number of these t-shirt ideas could double as “ADHD” slogans… And I suddenly wonder if that diagnosis has anything to do with my apparent inability sometimes to GET THINGS DONE!
- I put the “Pro” in Procrastination.
- If good things come to those who wait, isn’t Procrastination a virtue?
- Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after.
- So many deadlines, so little time! (Well actually there’s plenty of time. I just prefer to waste it doing random shit.)
- Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
- Laundry Schedule:
- Iron—ha ha ha
- Due tomorrow? Do tomorrow.
- I’m very busy doing things I don’t need to do in order to avoid doing anything I’m actually supposed to be doing.
- From a procrastination standpoint, today is looking wildly successful.
- I’m really swamped with things I shouldn’t be spending time on right now.
- Tomorrow: a mystical land in which 99% of all human productivity is stored.
- Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute.
- I’m the leader of the world’s largest nation. Procrasti-nation.
- There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you’re supposed to be doing something else.
- I’m not a procrastinator. I’m just extremely productive at unimportant things.
- I’m a multi-tasking procrastinator. I can put off all kinds of things at once.
- Procrastination is so often misspelled as P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N-I-S-M
- I planned on procrastinating today, but I never got around to it.
- If there were a pill to prevent procrastination, I’d take it tomorrow.
- I wait till the last second to do my work because I will be older, and therefore wiser.
And finally, this gem (because what I do when I’m procrastinating is BLOG!)…
- The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life.
(Now I’d better get back to writing about how Trump’s presidency will affect America’s economy, which is what I’m SUPPOSED to be doing. Sigh.)